Dr. Eva Yang, MD, Associate Professor
- Dr. Eva Yang graduated from Medical College affiliated to Shanghai Jiaotong University, Master Degree.
- 25 years of working experience
- served in Shanghai Children’s Medical Center
- Expertise lies in the diagnosis and treatment of neonatal and pediatric diseases, particularly in identifying and treating complex and critically cases.
- Dr. Yang is a certified PALS (Pediatric Advanced life Support)
- Instructor for American Heart Association.
- Dr. Yang tained at the National Children’s Medical Centre in Washington DC and Duke Children’s Hospital in North Carolina.
- Dr. Yang has published a great deal of scientific articles for leading medical journals, as well as, translated and edited many medical books.
- Fluent in English, Mandarin and Shanghainese
- Graduated from Medical College affiliated to Shanghai Jiaotong University in 1996
- Pediatrician in Xinhua Hospital from 1996-1999
- Pediatrician in Shanghai Children’s Medical Centre from 1999-2010